DELTA 8 CBD LIVE RESIN KNOCKOUT
Live Resin Delta 8 CBD Knockout Distillate begins with high-quality Kush lineage hemp flower, such as Bubba Kush, OG Kush, and The Wife, fresh frozen as it’s harvested out of the field. The fresh-frozen hemp flower is then extracted making a phytochemically and terpene-rich extract that has more therapeutic potential by allowing the kush hemp terpenes to potentiate the base oil. We take pride in sourcing diverse hemp flowers for our CBD Live Resin extract and adding that strain-specific live resin into these products. Find product COA in the photo gallery and on our COA page.
INDICA KNOCKOUT LIVE D8 / COUCH-LOCK VIBES
Sativa, Hybrid & Indica are commonly used labels for cannabis & hemp products meant to describe the intended effect of a product. Today, nearly all cultivars on the cannabis & hemp market are hybrid crosses, & classifying them as Sativa & Indica is rarely accurate & can be misleading to those seeking a specific effect. In an effort to bring clarity, we use the desired effects as the product labels and have created proprietary blends to meet those effect-based needs.
Our effect-based products use unique formulations with innovative terpene & cannabinoid ratios to achieve results.
Daytrip combines CBDv & THCv rich Live Resin with focus-oriented minors like CBG & CBC. Check out the Live D8 Daytrip Dist here.
Anytime uses formulations that aren’t energy creating or sedating but help bring flow to any situation with a variety of strain-specific options. Live D8 Anytime Dist here.
We start with CBD live resin that is rich in terpenes like linalool and myrcene such as, Bubba Kush, Pink Panther, and OG Kush. We then fold that Kush leaning live resin into Delta 8 distillate and other cannabinoids such as CBN to create the Knockout formula. This Knockout formula offers a more calming effect and is a great companion for winding down your day. The psychoactive effect of the Delta 8 is enhanced by the inclusion of additional cannabinoids such as CBDa found in the live resin, supplemented CBN, and strain-specific Kush family hemp terpenes from the plant.
Delta 8 Live Resin Knockout products are for those who want the stimulating effects of Delta 8 coupled with unique kush family hemp live resin to give the most natural, true-to-the-plant taste and a targeted couch-lock effect.
DELTA 8 MADE CLOSER TO CANNABIS
Delta 8 is a nearly isolated compound with typically less than 5-10% other compounds left in the distillate.
As the industry has matured one lesson prevails, isolates are not the most therapeutic; fuller spectrums that stay as close to the plant’s natural composition as possible make premium products with higher therapeutic potential.
With cannabis products, you get the plant’s other compounds with the psychoactive compound, Delta 9 THC. In hemp, many products are just Delta 8 so to get closer to cannabis quality we couple it with CBD live resin. By coupling CBD live resin with Delta 8, you get one of the fullest spectrums you can & a much closer-to-cannabis-like high-end product.
WHY OUR LIVE RESIN DELTA 8 DISTILLATE CBD
There are many vendors starting to sell “live resin” but many that we have come across are using “live resin terpenes” and not the full spectrum CBD Live Resinextract. There is a big difference. Try for yourself. With our CBD Live Resin Delta 8 Sugar Dab you get strain-specific CBD live resin infused into the distillate, not just hemp-derived terpenes marketed as “Live Resin terpenes”. Some other leading brands in the market are simply blending decarboxylated crude oil or a nameless resin extract and formulating it with botanical terpenes to pass it off as a live resin-based product.
We take pride in the fact that we offer a truly strain-specific CBD live resin product, which means the cultivar/strain you see is the live resin that went into the product. If you see “Blue Dream” or “Strawberry Gelato” in the strain selection, you can safely assume it’s flavored with botanical (non-hemp derived) terpenes.
We highly recommend reading the next section, “What is CBD Live Resin” below to fully understand the difference between a product made with CBD live resin and one made with standard distillate which is what nearly all products are made of. This is important information to understand.
We stand behind the products we make. We know what it’s like to get burned buying a product that didn’t live up to expectations & we want to do all that we can to be the company in this space that is known for its customer service & ethics. If you get a product that did not live up to expectations let us know & we will do our best to find a solution to get something that more aligns with your needs (at our discretion to avoid abuse of this policy).
WHAT IS CBD LIVE RESIN?
Most hemp distillates on the market are made using cannabis or CBD (hemp) biomass which has been dried out before extraction. These are two things CBD live resin is not.
To start with, biomass is mostly dried/cured plant material that has less of a concentration of the plant’s therapeutic compounds. Our CBD live resin is extracted from whole bud CBD flower, not biomass. Furthermore, we hand harvest the flower versus machine harvesting like others. This matters because it helps to preserve those same compounds that can be damaged and lost with machine harvesting as it is not a gentle enough process. There simply is no faking the funk when it comes to live resin extracts, you get out what you put in.
Since you’re concentrating the flavor profile of the flower used in extraction, good quality input is required to yield a good output. This is not the same for bulk distillates flavored with terpenes.
So CBD live resin is extracted off of the most phytochemistry-dense part of the plant, the flower, and that flower has to be of superior quality to yield a flavorful and effective extract.
Secondly, CBD live resin is made from flower that is never dried and is instead frozen right after the flower is harvested. This matters because a lot of the flavor & aroma compounds on cannabis & CBD flower plants are easily disrupted by temperature swings, so freezing the flower right away protects the flower from these compounds being lost. That frozen flower is kept in subcritical temperatures up until it is cold processed into CBD Live Resin. Read more in our CBD Live Resin blog.
OUR CBD LIVE RESIN:
- Hand-harvested to protect compounds
- Extracted from flavorful flower to get a more concentrated spectrum of phytochemistry
- Uses freshly frozen flower material not dried to preserve and lock in those compounds
- Strain-specific Live Resin, not just “terpenes” added to a generic crude extract
- Diverse cultivar offerings bring you CBDv and THCv rich options
OTHERS CBD DISTILLATE:
- Almost always machine-harvested, destroying delicate compounds
- Extracted from mostly leaves, some flowers & stems. Often degraded
- Uses dried out biomass material that has lost much of the cultivar profile
- COLOR: Yellow to gold, more translucent
- TEXTURE: Smooth and viscous (warm honey consistency)
- PSYCHOACTIVITY: This product is intoxicating and rated 4 out of 5
- Delta 9 THC: Non detect
- DOSING: Approx 25 mg per serving (Tolerance will vary between users. Start low & build)
- ONSET: Inhaled = 5 min-15 min
- DURATION: Inhaled = 2-4 hours
- HANDLING: Must be warmed to consume
- STORAGE: Store sealed at room temperature or lower and avoid excessive heat
- PRODUCT VARIATIONS: Add D10, THCv or other cannabinoids. Call to discuss MOQ’s
- ORIGIN MATERIAL: Sungrown Oregon hemp
LIVE RESIN USES:
- Dab it as is using a dab rig, portable dab pen or glass nectar collector. Use a lower temperature setting on your device or let glass cool after heating for best taste
- Load the live resin into capsules. Capsules are a great option if you aren’t wanting to smoke or inhale to consume (especially for medical use)
- Load it into a dripper (plastic syringe) or purchase our live resin dripper or live resin capsules. The dripper can be used to top live resin over a bowl of CBD or cannabis flower, to lace a pre-roll or to load a serving into a dab rig
- Turn the live resin into a tincture or you purchase our live resin tincture
Different effects are felt when the product is inhaled or orally consumed without heat. We recommend trying both to understand what works best for your needs. Oral consumption has the benefit of lasting longer in your system while inhaled has the benefit of being faster acting.
- Distillate is grammed out in dab pucks or drippers
- Formulated into tinctures, soft gels, or edibles
- Filled into cartridges or disposables
With quick consultation, we can learn your needs and produce a repeatably compliant, live resin-infused formulation input and a variety of finished products. Contact us at [email protected]