Premium CBD Flower Delta 8 Moonrocks
Our Moonrocks are made with our premium trimmed CBD flower and are a more potent alternative to Delta 8 sprayed flower for those wanting a stronger effect.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR HAND ROLLED AND SPRAYED MOONROCKS? D8 FLOWER VS MOONROCKS?
There are both physical and effect differences between our hand rolled moonrocks, our sprayed moonrocks, and our Delta 8 flower. Delta 8 flower contains the lowest amount of Delta 8 and kief between the three. Sprayed Moonrocks is in the middle with approx 3x the amount of Delta 8 distillate and kief as compared to Delta 8 flower.
Handrolled Moonrocks are the most potent and heavily covered of the three options and have about 6x as much Delta 8 distillate and kief as the sprayed flower.
Visually the sprayed flower still shows the plant material of the flower and is dusted with kief versus fully coated. With sprayed Moonrocks, we completely coat the flower in Delta 8 distillate and kief. When you cut open sprayed Moonrocks you won’t see a ring of distillate around the outer edge of the flower under the kief.
With hand rolled Moonrocks you have a smooth service of kief on the outside and the flower’s natural shape has been smoothed out in the process of rolling it in the distillate. Cutting open most hand rolled Moonrocks you will typically see a thick ring of distillate surrounding the flower, however, OUR hand rolled Moonrocks are more than most and have distillate almost all the way through the flower.
HOW TO CONSUME & SMOKE MOONROCKS
This is important to read to ensure you have the best experience with Moonrocks. They are sticky and harder to handle and you cannot handle or consume them as you would standard flower. They should not be put into a grinder and ground up.
They should always be stored in a cooler place (but not refrigerated as it makes the distillate hard to cut). If you leave them in a car or other warmer place the distillate will begin seeping through the kief and it will be much stickier when handling to break up.
A razor is best to cut small pieces off your Moonrocks. After cutting off a small piece you’ll want to finely chop that up further. Ensure you leave adequate airflow below the Moonrocks when consuming and do not push them into the glass piece.
- PRODUCT INGREDIENTS: CBD flower, Delta 8 distillate, kief
- PRECAUTIONS: Product is psychoactive
- DELTA 8: Varies between strains & batches but all are very potent (20-40%)
- DELTA 9: Under legal limit of .3%
- ONSET & DURATION: Inhalation 5-15 min to feel effect | Duration 2-4 hours on average
- PACKAGING: Orders under 1 lb are retail packaged & orders over 1 lb are shipped in vacuum-sealed or mylar bags
- CUSTOMIZATION: Different flower options available, add D10, CBN or other cannabinoids, choose your terpenes (Moq 10 lbs)
- PRODUCT VARIABLES: We use different strains to make our Moonrocks, choosing always the best option for flavor but this does create variables in size, structure and taste
IS DELTA 8 SAFE? ARE MOONROCKS?
Our Delta 8 is lab-tested with multiple tests to ensure we put out a safe product. It has come to our attention in the time since Delta 8 came to market that some of the common materials related to Delta 8 are not tested for by most labs providing a false sense of security to consumers viewing a “Passed” lab test. Because we are committed to the safety of our customers we ensure everything used to produce this product is tested for in the lab tests so we can say with certainty that there are no harmful residuals. We value the safety of those trusting us with their business and health-related needs. If you have additional questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
PEOPLE ALSO BUY:
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product
- Consult a physician before use
- This product is legal according to state and federal law but we do not guarantee your state and local authorities authorization for you to receive hemp and Delta 8 products and it is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive
- While we do not have sufficient data to say definitively, it is thought that delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger a false positive in drug panel testing for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.