Live resin and live rosin are two types of cannabis concentrates that have become popular among users. Both live resin and live rosin are made from fresh frozen cannabis, but their processes and end products are quite different. In this article, we will explore the similarities and differences between live resin and live rosin, so you can choose which is best for your own needs.
THC Concentrates Explained: Live Resin and Rosin
Cannabis concentrates, more commonly known as dabs, THC extracts, or just plain concentrates, are a powerful form of marijuana, extracted using various methods to tap into the psychoactive and therapeutic components of the cannabis plant. Most concentrates are consumed through a e-rig or nail and we often refer to this as dabbing. For those unfamiliar with the world of cannabis concentrates, dabbing entails vaporizing THC concentrates on a hot surface and then inhaling the resulting vapor through a dab rig or vaporizer.
What is Live Resin and How Is it Made?
Live resin is a type of cannabis concentrate that is made with fresh, frozen cannabis plants. It is made using a process called cryogenic freezing, which rapidly freezes the whole plant material at temperatures as low as -320°F (-196°C). This preserves the terpenes and other aromatic compounds in the plant, resulting in a concentrate with a strong aroma and flavor that is very close to the live plant. Live resin can be extracted with solvents such as butane, propane, or ethanol.
What is Live Rosin and How Is it Made?
Live rosin is a solventless cannabis concentrate made by extracting the essential oils from freshly frozen harvested flowers. It is made through a process called “rosin pressing”, which involves using heat and pressure to squeeze the oils out of the plant material. The end product is a sticky, gooey, and sometimes glass-like substance that is highly potent and flavorful. Live rosin offers an intense flavor profile that captures the unique terpene profile of the strain it is derived from, making it a popular choice for cannabis connoisseurs.
What are the Similarities Between Live Resin and Live Rosin?
Alright, before we put these two cannabis products to the test, lets take a look at the similarities between live rosin and live resin.
- Tools: Both live rosin and resin are considered cannabis extracts (concentrates) and can therefore be used in a similar manner (dab rig).
- Potency: Both these cannabis products come from a frozen marijuana bud hence they both are going to elicit fairly potent effects!
Differences Between Live Resin and Live Rosin?
Now to the good stuff, live resin vs live rosin what’s the difference between the two?
- Is live rosin more expensive than live resin? It’s not shocking that live rosin costs more than live resin, since the live rosin process requires more effort and results in a much purer solventless product.
- Live rosin vs live resin: What tastes better? T “Sure, they both taste delicious! Still, some cannabis users think that live resin, which keeps the whole range of a plant’s native terpenes and cannabinoids, has a more superior flavor.”
- What’s more potent? Live resin or rosin? Cannabis live resin is more potent than rosin because it is made with fresh, frozen cannabis flowers instead of dried and cured buds. The fresh cannabis retains more of its terpenes and cannabinoids, resulting in a much more potent and flavorful extract.
Live Rosin Vs Live Rosin: What’s Better?
So what’s better live rosin or resin? Well, at the end of the day the difference between live resin and rosin lies mostly with the manufacturing process. So, when it comes to asking ourselves, what’s better, well this is a matter of personal preference. Live resin is made by freezing the cannabis plant and extracting the essential oils without any heat.
Live rosin is made by pressing fresh frozen flowers with heat and pressure to extract the essential oils. Both products offer an intense terpene profile, but they do have some differences. Live resin tends to be more flavorful and aromatic, while live rosin is more potent due to the higher concentration of cannabinoids. Ultimately, it comes down to what you prefer. To make the best choice for your own needs, it is important to understand all of the similarities and differences between these two types of cannabis concentrates. Try both live resin and live rosin today and see which one is right for you!
Try Hemp Collect Live Resin Today!
Tired of settling for sub-par live resin and live rosin? Look no further! Hemp Collect has you covered! We guarantee that our live resin products are truly top-notch – ideal for cannabis connoisseurs seeking the ultimate high. Here at Hemp Collect, we take pride in delivering cannabis products that you can rely on. Check out Hemp Collects Best Live Resin Collection for yourself!