USDA Certified Organic, Oregon-grown craft hemp flower
This USDA Organic Certified hemp flower is hand-harvested, then carefully dried and trimmed.
Parentage: Sour Tsunami x Pineapple Tsu
Profile: 19.1% CBD | 3.7% Total Terpenes
Primary Terpenes: Myrcene, Terpinolene, Caryophyllene
Tasting Notes: With a legendary Tsunami heritage, Sour Pineapple is an East Fork Original that evokes a trip to the islands. Expect lively citrus notes bursting from dense flowers.
The CBD hemp flower for sale on our site is federally compliant and contains less than .3% Delta 9 (THC) and/or was harvested with a field harvest test under legal limits to ab agriculturally compliant. With all of our flower listings, we strive for transparency and try to provide the most accurate representation but due to the nature of the product variables will occur.
- AROMA: is a 4 out of 5 (strong aroma, 3.7% terpenes)
- PROFILE: Lively citrus with notes of sour earth
- COLOR: Lighter green in color
- DENSITY & STRUCTURE: Primarily large and mid-size buds with a density of 4 out of 5
- TRIM QUALITY: Hand-trimmed
- GROWN: USDA Organic
- SEEDS: None
- COA: potency tested and agricultural harvest test available
- PRECAUTIONS: The product is non-psychoactive
- DELTA 8: None
- ONSET & DURATION: Inhalation 5-15 min to feel effect | Duration 2-4 hours on average
- PACKAGING: Orders under 1 lb are retail packaged & orders over 1 lb are shipped in vacuum-sealed or mylar bags
- PRODUCT VARIABLES: Because this product is a plant and is not factory produced there will be variables between the buds. Embrace their differences, this organic flower has a unique and therapeutic terpene profile
BULK CUSTOM ORDERS:
DELTA 8 TREATMENT:
Have this flower treated with Delta 8, Delta 10 and/or other cannabinoids to boost and drive specific therapeutic outcomes. Hemp-derived or botanical terpenes can also be added. Min order of 10 lbs. Call to discuss.
Prices may be negotiable depending on the frequency of purchases, time of year and our desire to build a relationship with your business or brand. For a detailed quote and video consultation to review all of our flower options (many of our bulk options are not listed on the site) please contact us at 503-438-6783.
Bulk orders are shipped in as few of bags as possible and come vacuum-sealed or in mylar to protect smell and freshness of product. If you prefer to have the flower pounded out please let us know.
Have your flower shipped ready to sell. We offer a variety of packaging options including bags, plastic containers and glass jars. Not sure which to go with? Let us help. We work with hundreds of retailers and brands across the united states and are here to help.