LIVE RESIN HHC DRIPPER: KNOCKOUT
Live Resin HHC Distillate begins with high-quality hemp flower that’s fresh frozen as it’s harvested out of the field. The fresh-frozen hemp flower is then extracted making a phytochemically and terpene-rich extract that has more therapeutic potential by allowing the hemp terpenes to potentiate the base oil. We take pride in sourcing diverse hemp flowers for our CBD Live Resin extract and adding that strain-specific live resin into these products. Find product COA in the photo gallery and on our COA page.
ABOUT OUR EFFECTS
Sativa, Hybrid & Indica have commonly used labels for cannabis & hemp products meant to describe the intended effect of a product. Today, nearly all cultivars on the cannabis & hemp market are hybrid crosses, & classifying them as Sativa & Indica is rarely accurate & can be misleading to those seeking a specific effect. In an effort to bring clarity, we use the desired effects as the product labels and have created proprietary blends to meet those effect-based needs.
Our effect-based products use unique formulations with innovative terpene & cannabinoid ratios to achieve results.
Daytrip combines CBDv & THCv rich Live Resin with focus-oriented minors like CBG & CBC.
Anytime uses formulations that aren’t energy-creating or sedating but help bring flow to any situation with a variety of strain-specific options.
Knockout provides the desired “Couch-Lock” effect using Kush Live Resin & sedating minors like CBN
Mix and match inhalable products with edibles to get the best of both worlds. Inhaled products are faster acting but have a shorter duration. Edibles take longer but last longer. Pairing them you get the best of both.
Different effects are felt when the product is inhaled or orally consumed without heat. We recommend trying both to understand what works best for your needs. Oral consumption has the benefit of lasting longer in your system while inhaled has the benefit of being faster acting.
WHY OUR CBD LIVE RESIN
There are many vendors starting to sell “live resin” but many that we have come across are using “live resin terpenes” and not the full spectrum CBD Live Resinextract. There is a big difference. Try for yourself. With us, you get strain-specific CBD live resin infused into the distillate, not just hemp-derived terpenes marketed as “Live Resin terpenes”. Some other leading brands in the market are simply blending decarboxylated crude oil or a nameless resin extract and formulating it with botanical terpenes to pass it off as a live resin-based product. We take pride in the fact that we offer a truly strain-specific CBD live resin product, which means the cultivar/strain you see is the live resin that went into the product. If you see “Blue Dream” or “Strawberry Gelato” in the strain selection, you can safely assume it’s flavored with botanical (non-hemp derived) terpenes.
We highly recommend reading the next section, “What is CBD Live Resin” below to fully understand the difference between a product made with CBD live resin and one made with standard distillate which is what nearly all products are made of. This is important information to understand.
We stand behind the products we make. We know what it’s like to get burned buying a product that didn’t live up to expectations & we want to do all that we can to be the company in this space that is known for its customer service & ethics. If you get a product that did not live up to expectations let us know & we will do our best to find a solution to get something that more aligns with your needs (at our discretion to avoid abuse of this policy).
WHAT IS CBD LIVE RESIN?
Most hemp distillates on the market are made using cannabis or CBD (hemp) biomass which has been dried out before extraction. These are two things CBD live resin is not.
To start with, biomass is mostly dried/cured plant material that has less of a concentration of the plant’s therapeutic compounds. Our CBD live resin is extracted from whole bud CBD flower, not biomass. Furthermore, we hand harvest the flower versus machine harvesting like others. This matters because it helps to preserve those same compounds that can be damaged and lost with machine harvesting as it is not a gentle enough process. There simply is no faking the funk when it comes to live resin extracts, you get out what you put in. Since you’re concentrating the flavor profile of the flower used in extraction, good quality input is required to yield a good output. This is not the same for bulk distillates flavored with terpenes.
So CBD live resin is extracted off of the most phytochemistry-dense part of the plant, the flower, and that flower has to be of superior quality to yield a flavorful and effective extract.
Secondly, CBD live resin is made from flower that is never dried and is instead frozen right after the flower is harvested. This matters because a lot of the flavor & aroma compounds on cannabis & CBD flower plants are easily disrupted by temperature swings, so freezing the flower right away protects the flower from these compounds being lost. That frozen flower is kept in subcritical temperatures up until it is cold processed into CBD Live Resin. Read more in our CBD Live Resin blog.
OUR CBD LIVE RESIN:
- Hand-harvested to protect compounds
- Extracted from flavorful flower to get a more concentrated spectrum of phytochemistry
- Uses freshly frozen flower material not dried to preserve and lock in those compounds
- Strain-specific Live Resin, not just “terpenes” added to a generic crude extract
- Diverse cultivar offerings bring you CBDv and THCv-rich options
OTHER CBD DISTILLATE:
- Almost always machine-harvested, destroying delicate compounds
- Extracted from mostly leaves, some flowers & stems. Often degraded
- Uses dried-out biomass material that has lost much of the cultivar profile
SAFETY AND WARNINGS:
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Live Resin HHC Dripper may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- HHC mayvcause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Live Resin HHC dripper can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our HHC drippers are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our HHC is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
All vape purchases require age verification and an adult signature upon delivery.
The Hemp Collect retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] for our review.
BULK ORDERS & CUSTOM QUOTES:
+1.503.438.6783 | [email protected]