THE MOST POTENT LIVE RESIN DELTA 8 EDIBLE
Our Live D8 caramels are made small batch in Oregon with premium quality Delta 8 distillate and organic ingredients; it’s one of our tastiest and best selling D8 products due to its potency and effect. Each caramel contains 40mg of Delta 8 THC. The fat content in the caramel potentiates and extends the effects of the Delta 8.
- PSYCHOACTIVITY: This product is psychoactive
- SUGGESTED DOSE: 1/2 a caramel (First-time users should take minimum dose & build as desired)
- ONSET & DURATION: 30 min-90 min in with peak effects at 2-3 hours | Duration of effect = 4-6 hours
- Δ8 THC: 40 mg per caramel
- Δ9 THC: None detect or under the legal limit
- PRODUCT VARIATIONS: Keep sealed in container limiting oxygen & heat exposure to avoid hardening
- ORIGIN MATERIAL: Oregon hemp
- TERPENES: Botanical and hemp-derived added for flavor and effect
- CUSTOMIZATION: This product can be made to order and customized with different cannabinoids and flavors. Bulk orders only; MOQ must be met. Call to discuss
- INGREDIENTS: Organic brown sugar, organic butter, organic heavy cream, organic corn syrup, hemp flower, Delta 8 distillate, sunflower lecithin, organic vanilla, cream of tartar, pink Himalayan sea salt, botanical terpenes
OTHER BEST SELLING DELTA 8 PRODUCTS:
Delta 8 Gummies: Our Delta 8 gummies are one of our best-selling products. Give them a try and mix up your Delta 8 regimen
Delta 8 Bundles: Our Delta 8 bundles contain the caramels as well as our other popular D8 products. Try the bundle to sample and see what you like best
Delta 8 Vape Carts: inhaled products take effect faster than consumed products. Consider adding a vape cart to your regimen for moments where you want a quicker onset than edibles offer
WHAT IS DELTA 8?
New to Delta 8 products? Delta 8 can be found naturally in hemp and cannabis plants but is also made through isomerization.
Delta-8-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-8-THC, Δ8-THC) is a psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant.  It is an isomer of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9-THC, Δ9-THC), the compound commonly known as THC and has a similar effect. Delta-8-THC has been identified for it’s antiemetic, anxiolytic, orexigenic, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties.
DELTA 8 EFFECTS:
Delta-8-THC is less potent than Delta-9-THC, but its psychological and physiological effects are qualitatively similar. Delta-8-THC may cause increased heart rate, reddening of the eyes, dizziness, dryness of the mouth and throat, paresthesia, tinnitus, increased body awareness, weakness, muscle tension or tremor, reduced motor coordination, fatigue, sleepiness, changes in visual perception, altered visual imagery, enhancement of colors or contrasts, time distortion, changes in auditory perception, euphoria, tranquility, relaxation, racing thoughts, dreamy introspective states, or difficulty in thinking, speaking, reading, or remembering.
Most consumers trying Delta 8 for the first time agree it is a lighter effect than cannabis but a stronger effect than CBD. For those wanting more of a noticeable effect than what CBD offers but who want to be able to function during the day and/or can’t consume THC (cannabis); Delta 8 is a great option.