Premium Organic Hemp Flower
This USDA Organic Certified hemp flower is hand-harvested, then carefully dried and trimmed.
Part of our Blossom Series, Pear Blossom evokes the joy of a perfectly ripe fruit. Expect large, sweet-smelling flowers and a lovely purple fall fade. Pine cuts through the sweet pepper and candied pear aroma of Pear Blossom. This herbaceous flower has been a favorite of folks looking for a mellow experience.
Total Cannabinoids: 20.90%
Total CBD: 17.70%
Total Terpenes: 3.04%
Primary Terpenes: b-Myrcene, Humulene, b-Caryophyllene
Bred by: East Fork Cultivars
Parentage: Canna Tsu x Ringo’s Gift
- AROMA: is a 3.5 out of 5, nuanced profile
- PROFILE: sweet stone fruit and pepper back
- COLOR: Lighter green in color with deep purple hues
- DENSITY & STRUCTURE: Primarily large and mid-size buds with a density of 4 out of 5
- TRIM QUALITY: Hand-trimmed
- GROWN: USDA Organic
- SEEDS: None
- COA: potency tested and agricultural harvest test available
- PRECAUTIONS: The product is non-psychoactive
- DELTA 8: None
- ONSET & DURATION: Inhalation 5-15 min to feel effect | Duration 2-4 hours on average
- PACKAGING: Orders under 1 lb are retail packaged & orders over 1 lb are shipped in vacuum-sealed or mylar bags
- PRODUCT VARIABLES: Because this product is a plant and is not factory produced there will be variables between the buds. Embrace their differences, this organic flower has a unique and therapeutic terpene profile
BULK CUSTOM ORDERS:
Prices may be negotiable depending on the frequency of purchases, time of year, and our desire to build a relationship with your business or brand. For a detailed quote and video consultation to review all of our flower options (many of our bulk options are not listed on the site) please contact us at 503-438-6783.
Bulk orders are shipped in as few of bags as possible and come vacuum-sealed or in mylar to protect the smell and freshness of the product. If you prefer to have the flower pounded out please let us know.
Have your flower shipped ready to sell. We offer a variety of packaging options including bags, plastic containers, and glass jars. Not sure which to go with? Let us help. We work with hundreds of retailers and brands across the united states and are here to help.