LIVE RESIN DELTA ANYTIME GUMMIES
Our vegan Delta 8 Live Resin gummies contain 25mg of Delta 8 and 5mg of CBD Live Resin per gummy and were intentionally formulated with the ideal texture for both taste and product stability. Fruit pectin-based gummies have a higher melt point and are said to be felt more quickly than the more slowly digested gelatin-based alternatives.
The suggested serving size is 1 gummy but for most consumers who have sensitive endocannabinoid systems, a half dose is recommended as you can always assess the effects and safely dose higher if needed. It’s important to note that edibles on average take 30-60 minutes before any effect is felt and effects of the active compounds are not felt until typically 2-3 hours in. Effects last several hours.
OUR EFFECTS EXPLAINED:
Our entire line starts with a base of Live Resin because it brings in the widest range of photochemistry that has an impact on therapeutic potential, experience, taste, and aroma. Then we compound formulate additional cannabinoids with strain-specific Live Resin chosen for its profile to reach the desired target effects. Our products use the nomenclature Daytrip, Anytime, and Knockout instead of Sativa, Hybrid, and Indica as we feel the latter can be misleading.
DAYTRIP: starts with cultivars possessing cannabinoids and terpenes which will guide the desired Sativa effect for those products including Beta-Caryophyllene, CBDv and THCv.
ANYTIME: starts with cultivars possessing the most aromatic profiles that aren’t dominant in cannabinoids or terpenes that may be energetic or sedating focusing instead on a more balanced experience.
KNOCKOUT: starts with cultivars possessing cannabinoids and terpenes which will guide the desired Indica effect including CBN and Myrcene.
For our LiveResin, we source cultivars from farms doing the greatest work to innovate in our space with thoughtful genetics and farm practices. This includes our friends at Tejas Farms of Texas and East Fork Cultivars of Oregon.
Mix and match inhalable products with edibles to get the best of both worlds. Inhaled products are faster acting but have a shorter duration. Edibles take longer but last longer. Pairing them you get the best of both.
WHY OUR DELTA 8 GUMMIES? WHAT MAKES A DELTA 8 GUMMY BETTER?
The main variable between Delta 8 gummies is the quality of the active Delta 8 input used in them. This has a large effect on how effective the product will be. Some Delta 8 gummies use less than scrupulously tested Delta 8 distillate, we full panel test our oil and final products. These gummies are also potentiated with full-spectrum CBD extract, others use CBD distillate and we use CBD Live Resin. CBD Live Resinis regarded as one of the highest quality extracts in developed markets (next to solventless). Solventless is also highly regarded but is less ideal for formulation into edibles due to the extreme bitter taste.
CBD Live Resin is made by freezing the CBD hemp flower right as it’s harvested and then extracting the frozen material. Just like with frozen foods, freezing the hemp helps preserve delicate plant compounds that are lost during the traditional process where the plant is dried out completely before being extracted. On top of using frozen material for extraction, our CBD Live Resin is made using only CBD hemp flower which means a higher concentration of cannabinoids as they are found in the flower material. Most of the CBD Distillate on the market is made by extracting CBD hemp biomass which is mostly leaves and stems and lacks the therapeutically beneficial compounds preserved in CBD Live Resin. Taste and feel the difference.
WHAT IS CBD LIVE RESIN?
CBD Live Resin is extracted from the most phytochemistry-dense part of the plant, the flower. We handpick the flower and remove all water leaves so only the flower remains. This gives our Live Resin a superior taste and aroma. Once harvested the flower is immediately frozen so the delicate photochemistry isn’t lost. The final step is the extraction of the frozen material, producing the Live Resin, and purging all residual solvents used in the extraction process. Nearly all CBD products on the market are made with CBD Distillate which uses the entire plant for extraction and extracts off of dried material which causes a loss of phytochemistry, taste, and aroma.
OUR CBD LIVE RESIN:
- Hand-harvested to protect the plants delicate compounds
- Extracted from flower only to get a more flavorful and aromatic extract
- Uses freshly frozen flower material not dried/cured in order to preserve compounds
- Strain-specific and potentiated with minor cannabinoids to create targeted products with each cultivar
- Curated cultivar from top breeders to bring unique profiles and effects
- Almost always machine-harvested, destroying delicate compounds
- Extracted from all plant matter
- Uses dried out plant material causing a loss to the plant’s compounds
- Mixed cultivars so you can’t target effects with the distillate
- Typically extracted from legacy cultivars produced for their endurance in different growing environments
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We stand behind the products we make. We know what it’s like to buy something that doesn’t live up to expectations and we want to do all that we can to eliminate your concern about that with our products. We work hard to formulate and test our products before launch to ensure they are of the highest quality. We understand that even still a product may sometimes not be the best fit. If you purchase something from us that doesn’t live up to expectations, let us know and we will do our best to find an alternative that may work better or we will refund you the full balance (your choice).
PRIVATE LABEL & WHITE LABEL DELTA 8 & CBD GUMMIES
Diversify your product with custom potencies, flavors, and inputs. Whether you’re reaching your customer in a retail store or online, putting your brand on the market and even your direction on the product is what builds long-term value.
We offer private labeling, white labeling, and product development consultations. Bulk product, retail packaged, or any intermediary stage in between. Speak to an Account Manager today to get more details: 503-438-6783.
WHO’S BEHIND THE HEMP COLLECT & MODERN HERB CO:
The Hemp Collect is female-founded and began as a wholesale-only bulk company before adding in retail packaged goods under the brand Modern Herb Co.
Our team comprises of a group of friends who came from the cannabis space. We came together to bring the same depth found in the rec market to the rest of the world. Taking the lessons we learned about quality, coupled with our understanding of what consumers want in products, we developed our line of CBD and Delta 8 goods with intention.
SAFETY AND WARNINGS:
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- These Live Resin Delta 8 Gummies may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- These Live Resin Delta 8 THC Gummies can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape disposable is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
All vape purchases require age verification and an adult signature upon delivery.
The Hemp Collect retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] for our review.
BULK ORDERS CUSTOM QUOTES:
+1.503.438.6783 | [email protected]