DELTA 8 ALL-IN-ONE DISPOSABLE VAPE
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is highly potent and contains 95% hemp-derived ∆8 THC oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes. Delta 8 THC vape carts are an excellent option for those who live in states where cannabis and Delta 9 THC are not yet legalized. It is an easy-to-use form factor that travels well. NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE A 510 THREAD BATTERY TO USE.
Delta 8 THC has a psychoactive effect described by consumers as being more clear than what Delta 9 THC provides. It’s important to note that each person’s experience will vary depending on factors relating to the body’s engagement with the compounds.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- UNIT SIZE: 1 gram of oil per device
- Δ8THC: 950mg Delta 8 THC oil (95%+)
- TERPENES: Sour Diesel (Sativa), Forbidden Fruit (Hybrid), Wedding Cake (Hybrid), OG Kush (Indica)
- DETAILS: No MCT, PG, VG, PEG oil, or any cutting agents
- INGREDIENTS: Refined Δ8 THC oil, strain-specific terpenes
- HARDWARE: All-in-one, rechargeable device
- COIL: Ceramic
BOTANICAL DERIVED TERPENES
These terpenes are typically made of terpenes sourced from plants other than cannabis and may also contain flavorings. They will have a more artificial flavor taste that is great for those who dislike the earthiness of CDTs. They also tend to have far less smell than CDTs when used.
With many vape options on the market, how do you decide which Delta 8 THC vape cart is the best? Important considerations outside of price are the quality and safety of the Delta 8 THC and the terpenes as well as the quality of the hardware.
Our Delta 8 is full panel tested to ensure product safety. A full panel test showing “pass” does not mean the product is safe. It’s important any potentially harmful residuals are tested for and not every lab tests for all of the compounds that could be present. It is the companies job to request the test encompasses all compounds used, which we do.
Our disposable vape hardware contains a ceramic coil with numerous intake holes to ensure proper flow during use. We do not use cartridges that could leak harmful metal or glues into the product.
GET THE BEST TASTE
It is important to understand the impact of your choice of battery. Batteries have different amperages which affects how hot the oil will get. You do not want to oil to get too hot as it will burn and cause the taste to deteriorate.
For this reason, short small puffs are advised. This will help minimize overheating the product as longer draws = hotter coil.
You also want to make sure to heat your device and blow out the cart by puffing out to clear any residual oil that remained in the chamber after the last use.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE DIRECTIONS
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are compatible to a 510 compatible battery. You will need to have a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE EFFECTS
- Happy (Sour Diesel)
- Calm (Wedding Cake and OG Kush)
- Motivated (Forbidden Fruit)
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC , and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
VAPE CARTRIDGE AGE REQUIREMENTS
All vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
The Hemp Collect retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.