WHAT IS DELTA 8 + CBD LIVE RESIN
Delta 8 CBD live resin is made from high-quality Oregon-grown hemp flower, fresh frozen as it’s harvested out of the field. The fresh-frozen hemp flower is then extracted making a phytochemically and terpene-rich extract that has more therapeutic potential.
By blending CBD live resin with Delta 8 distillate, a plant spectrum closer to that of cannabis can be experienced. The psychoactive effect of the Delta 8 is enhanced by the inclusion of additional cannabinoids and hemp terpenes from the plant. Delta 8 live resin is for those who want stimulating effects of Delta 8 with the most natural, true-to-the-plant taste and aroma in an extract.
- COLOR: Yellow to gold, more translucent
- TEXTURE: Smooth and viscous (warm honey consistency)
- PSYCHOACTIVITY: This product is intoxicating and rated 4 out of 5
- CBD: ranges from 15-20%, varies between batches
- DELTA 8: 50-60%, varies between batches
- Δ9 THC: Non detect
- TERPENES: Hemp-derived (Botanical terpenes available for custom orders)
- DOSING: Approx 25 mg per serving (Tolerance will vary between users. Start low & build)
- ONSET: Inhaled = 5 min-15 min
- DURATION: Inhaled = 2-4 hours
- HANDLING: Must be warmed to consume
- STORAGE: Store sealed at room temperature or lower and avoid excessive heat
- PACKAGING: 1-3.5 gram sizes are retail packaged (all other sizes packaged as bulk)
- PRODUCT VARIATIONS: Add D10, THCv or other cannabinoids. Call to discuss MOQ’s
- ORIGIN MATERIAL: Sungrown Oregon hemp
LIVE RESIN USES:
- Dab it as is using a dab rig, portable dab pen or glass nectar collector. Use a lower temperature setting on your device or let glass cool after heating for best taste
- Load the live resin into capsules. Capsules are a great option if you aren’t wanting to smoke or inhale to consume (especially for medical use)
- Load it into a dripper (plastic syringe) or purchase our live resin dripper or live resin capsules. The dripper can be used to top live resin over a bowl of CBD or cannabis flower, to lace a pre-roll or to load a serving into a dab rig
- Turn the live resin into a tincture or you purchase our live resin tincture
Different effects are felt when the product is inhaled or orally consumed without heat. We recommend trying both to understand what works best for your needs. Oral consumption has the benefit of lasting longer in your system while inhaled has the benefit of being faster acting.
- As is grammed out in dab pucks or drippers
- Formulated into tinctures, softgels, or edibles
- Filled into cartridges or disposables
We also have all of these products available if you would prefer not to manufacture. The live resin can be pre-formulated and ready to go into these form factors and products; please call us to talk with our in-house product developer.