DELTA 10 DISTILLATE
We offer lab grade Delta 10 distillate in purity between 65-80% Delta 10 making it one of the most strong on the market while still staying compliant and under the legal limit for Delta 9 THC. Use Delta 10 as a dabbable extract or in product formulations to boost therapeutic value. Delta 10 THC works in synergy with other compounds from the plant to engage the body’s endocannabinoid system. Use Delta 10 in combination with Delta 8, CBD, CBN, & CBG to potentiate the therapeutic benefits (We offer all of these cannabinoids for sale in bulk and consumer sizes through this site).
- Handling: Delta 10 (D10) distillate is a thick, translucent amber to reddish-brown oil that requires controlled heat to make it workable
- Consumption: Consume as a smokable extract or formulate into products
- Psychoactivity: This product may be psychoactive and should not be taken while driving
- Suggested Dose: 25 mg but may vary (First-time users should take minimum dose)
- Onset & Duration of Product Effects: Inhaled = 5-15 min Duration = 2-4 hours | Consumed = 30 min-90 min Duration = 4-6 hours
- Δ10 THC Concentration: 65-80% D10
- Δ9 THC Content: Non detect or under legal limit
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- Origin Material: Hemp-derived
- Terpenes: May be added upon request
- Packaging: Smaller sizes/quantities shipped in retail packaging, bulk sizes shipped in mylar or bulk bags/containers
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE: DELTA 10 WATER SOLUBLE
DELTA 10 DISTILLATE USES:
- Sell the distillate as a grammed out retail packaged dab (let us terpene infuse for you; call to discuss)
- Make smokable extracts like shatter and crumble
- Add to CBD flower to make Delta 10 flower (don’t forget to buy Kief)
- Add to gummies
- Make vape carts (have the distillate formulated with terpenes & sent cart ready; call to discuss)
- Delta 10 pre-rolls (don’t forget to buy your trim)
- Make Delta 10 capsules
- Combine with MCT to make a D10 tincture
- Add D8, CBN, CBG to create custom blends & set your products apart (chat with our product development expert; call to discuss)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DELTA 8 & DELTA 10?
Delta 10 (D10) is an isomer, as is Delta 8. Many miss-assume that D10 is more psychoactive than Delta 8 but this is not the case. Feedback from subjective consumer experiences after D10 intake have reported an effect that is less sedative (in comparison to D8 & THC) and more body high than head high but we encourage you to have your own experience and give feedback through a review to help the community build knowledge.
The potential therapeutic benefits of Dela 10 & Delta 8 remain largely unresearched. What we do know is that plants have an evolved wisdom to their composition and we should maintain the integrity of this in formulations and that D8 & D10 are a part of that original spectrum. We will add information and white paper links as research develops.
Private Labeling & White Labeling Services
When ordering our products, we offer four servicing options. Smaller consumer sizes/quantities products are shipped in retail packaging ready for resale or consumption. Larger orders default ship in bulk packaging unless otherwise requested. We also offer private and white label services for those wanting to carry products branded under their company name.
The following is a more detailed breakdown private and white labeling:
Your product(s) will arrive ready for retail with your complete branding. Whether you already have an established brand or are looking for help with design, we are able to effectively and efficiently guide you through the process.
When you private label with us, you become one of our partnering companies. To all our partners we offer full compliance support and work with you to help stay current on regulations This is our most popular and streamlined option.
Your product(s) will arrive in containers suitable for resale without labeling. You will be able to add your own labeling or sell as is. We offer competitive rates on our white labeling and can offer a wide variety of packaging options for large orders.
ADD TERPENES FOR DELTA 10 VAPE CARTS:
Making Delta 10 vape carts or other products needing terpenes infused into the liters? Have us do it for you. This listing is for raw Delta 10 distillate and does not include terpene additions. To purchase Delta 10 distillate with terpenes already added and ready for vape carts, give us a call. We offer hemp and botanically derived terpene options in hundreds of profiles with the best selling terpene options kept in stock for faster turnaround including:
FRUIT/FLAVOR BASED: Citrus, Lemon, Blueberry, Forbidden Fruit
AROMA BASED: Gas, Kush, Haze, Funk
CANNABIS BASED BLENDS (CDT’s): Lava Cake, Runtz, Skittlez, Wedding Cake, Bubba Kush
CUSTOMERS WHO BUY THIS ALSO BUY:
- Delta 10 Distillate
- Delta 8 Distillate 60-70% Bulk for sale
- Delta 8 Distillate 85-90% Bulk for sale
- Delta 8 Hemp Flower Sprayed (per lb)
- Delta 8 Distillate Cartridges (CCell 1ml)
MAKE DELTA 10 SPRAYED FLOWER:
Visit our blog post to learn more about making Delta 10 sprayed flower. To make Delta 10 sprayed flower you will need CBG or CBD kief which can be found for sale on our site HERE
Or buy Delta 8 sprayed hemp flower ready for sale HERE
CONTRACT US TO MAKE YOUR DELTA 10 FLOWER:
Get more value out of your hemp flower by turning it into Delta 10 sprayed flower or moonrocks. The following image shows an example of our Delta 10 sprayed flower. We can produce up to 100lbs per day. Send us your flower and get a consultation before we begin treating it. We will review your options and give you recommendations to ensure the best outcome for your flower.
POPULAR DELTA 10 PRODUCTS:
Some of the best selling Delta 8 products parallel successful categories in the cannabis market. The following products are the most common and poplar uses for Delta 8. All of the following products are available in bulk unlabeled or as custom branded & white label products:
- Vape Cartridges
- Disposable Vapes
- Dabs and Extracts
- RSO w/Delta 10 addition
- Water Soluble Tinctures
- Application on CBD Hemp Flower
HOW TO MAKE DELTA 10:
Delta 10 is made in the conversion process of making Delta 8. It is just a few extra steps. Learn more about making Delta 10 distillate through the Delta-8 distillate conversion process
What is Delta 10 THC?
Delta 10 THC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid in cannabis and hemp plants. Delta 10 can be produced by extracting it from plant material or through isomerization.
THC Delta 9 Isomerization to Delta 8 and Delta 10:
Delta 8 has the double bond in a more thermodynamically stable position, and Delta 10 even more so due to its conjugation with the bottom aromatic ring.
Delta 10 Legalities & Precautions
- Consult a physician before using this product
- Use responsibly and do not over consume until you know your optimal dose
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use
The information on this page is for educational purposes only and is not to be taken as legal or medical advice. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of this product. Any comments on the effects of our products are based on available research and subjective user experiences and are provided for informational purposes only. We do not offer any medical advice, and want to clarify that our products do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience than what someone else reports and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be similar to other users.
This product is legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our distillate is derived from federally legal hemp materials and does not contain more than the legal limit of 0.3% ∆9THC. Local laws and regulations may deem this product illegal in your state or territory and it is your sole responsibility to verify with your compliance before purchase. We are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.