CBD LIVE RESIN
Live Resin is one of the highest quality forms of consumption you can make from the plant. Live Resin is made by taking freshly harvested plant material and freezing it immediately after harvesting; never giving it the chance to dry out and lose precious plant compounds.
This means better taste and a wider range of beneficial plant compounds during consumption.
- Made from Oregon hemp farm flower
- Delta 9 levels are non detect and compliant with legal limitations
- Cannabinoid content varies from batch to batch depending on base flower used
- Consumer and sample sizes come packaged in a concentrate container
- Bulk orders can be broken down into retail containers or shipped bulk in glass jars
HOW TO USE CBD LIVE RESIN
Live resin can be dabbed using a dab rig or portable dab pen. For best results use the lowest temperature setting to volatilize the compounds so you get the full taste and effect of more delicate compounds and terpenes.
WHAT IS LIVE RESIN
Live Resin is made from freshly harvested plant material unlike the majority of concentrates on the market which is made from dried plant material. The plant is stored in subcritical temperatures prior to and during extraction. Freezing the hemp plant allows preservation of its entire terpene profile.
Other concentrates using dried and cured flowers, compromise the final products taste and fragrance.